High Quality Backlink Service
Attracting connections to your website, with our quality backlink service, is strongly recommended. It is the biggest online authority booster for Cumbria businesses.
Backlinks are simply text, images or graphics on another website, which are hyperlinked to your website. Website links are the connections that make the web and move people and authority around it.
The importance of backlinks in SEO is beyond dispute. Call us today and get the benefits of ClimbHigh SEO’s quality backlink service working for you!
Choose ClimbHigh SEO for backlink development!
Link Building or Backlink Attraction?
The best link building comes from a website which publishes a backlink without being asked. Ideally that information will be something that nobody else has produced!
There is a hard truth for businesses in competitive industries! Simply waiting for natural recognition of the quality of your site isn’t a strategy! Where the customer base is national or global, being proactive and seeking out link opportunities becomes vitally important.
You need to work at attracting links and identifying link opportunities. For local businesses, those links may just be a few good quality directory listings. Make sure yours are better and more informative than your competitors in the town you are targeting. For an SEO and marketing agency like ourself, the game has to be approached in a more sophisticated manner.
The Importance of Backlinks in SEO
The importance of backlinks in SEO terms is that they are effectively an endorsement of value. However, not all websites are created equal and so each link gives you a varying amount of endorsement.
Search engines have been weighing up all the websites they crawl for a couple of decades now. They have developed ways to evaluate every single website using a range of ranking factors. For Google, we are aware of at least 200 separate signals. Search engines attempt to synthesise all of these into a score for each website and relevant query.
There are many factors to consider when you look for opportunities to attract a backlink from another website. You should be looking at how relevant they are to you and how important that website is in your niche.
The number of high quality backlinks correlate very strongly with higher rankings, increased visitor traffic and consequently, better sales performance. Not surprisingly, you would be very happy with a high authority backlink from an article in a Financial Times’ online article. A link within the main text is much more valuable than a backlink from 200 Yell listings!
How Do I Get Good Quality Backlinks From A Range Of Different Websites?
Earning backlinks is an important strategy to adopt if you want to attract authority sites to link with you. Whether it’s a stunningly perceptive blog post or some original research. having valuable content helps to boost the number of backlinks you can attract.
- Give Someone a Reason to Link! Have good content that solves problems, answers questions, satisfies needs, surprises and delights your visitors. They will then want to share your stuff with their friends!
- Outreach. Get in touch with people who are relevant to your market. Ask them nicely… it can take weeks of delicate negotiation.
- Understand. Google, Bing, Yahoo and all the other search engines have very clear guidelines on how to go about acquiring links. Learn this Stuff to avoid being penalised.
- Publish Quality Content! Content marketing is an ongoing process that your company needs to commit to in a business like manner.
- Pay Your Staff for Their Time. Whose job will all of these tasks be? It is a major marketing responsibility! Careless or spammy backlinking practices can get you some very unwelcome attention from Google! (link to blog article on damaging backlinks)
- OR Engage Us. Our high quality backlink service taps into our connections with trusted digital agencies and PR professionals in the UK and abroad. Create link worthy content and attract strong backlinks to boost your visibility.
SEO Backlinks Matter!
Back in 2016 Matt Cutts confirmed the importance of backlinks. More recently the value of backlinks is explicitly confirmed by SEO professionals in August 2019. (link to: https://sparktoro.com/blog/resources/google-ranking-factors-2019/) in a survey which quizzed professionals on factors affecting search ranking.
Each backlink to your website is a vote of confidence. Google depends on those links to provide searchers with the most authoritative answer to the target keywords that people use. However, that implied thumbs up from the Big G, comes with a caveat. Link building and link earning have to be carried out with an eye on quality and honesty.